Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: hi guys! (MNL, PH)

Newbieabicoloma7
hi guys! (MNL, PH)
on: April 29, 2014, 16:38

Hi guys!

First I jus want to say that its so awesome to finally find a place/forum/website where I can learn and interact with artists/calligraphers like you guys! I am so inspired to be good at calligraphy, and I am willing to learn just so I can develop my *ahem* "artistic" hand writing skills.

I am Abi from the Philippines by the way. I'm 23 turning 24 this June 2014. I came across the art of calligraphy way back in 2009 I think when I opened an account in Tumblr. I saw those gorgeous writings and I just fell in love! But at that time, I just wanted to look at them, not actually to learn it. But just recently, last week to be exact, I saw this blog that I've been following for years now, she posts her letterings and I was again hooked! So I googled, i researched, I watched videos and I finally decided to give it a try! To boost my inner creativity! And I really do want to make this work so I will try hard to learn! Please help me or guide me through my journey to calligraphy 🙂

Since I'm a newbie in this area, I really want to start from the basics.
So if anyone who knows where I can buy beginner's supplies of calligraphy pens etc, it would be a huge help! 🙂

Thanks and I hope to get to know you guys!!

-abi

Newbiesinuwi
Re: hi guys! (MNL, PH)
on: May 1, 2014, 12:33

hey there! 🙂

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | SOFTstyle by SOFTthemes
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.

Copyright © 2018 The Curious Calligrapher